- About us
- Events & Concerts
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Sound Gallery
Private instruction is where you will learn the nuts and bolts of your instrument. Each lesson has a purpose and builds upon each other. We have a fun systematic approach to get you up playing as soon as possible. In your private lesson you learn:
– Important Rudimentary Basics (No fillers but important information and exercises to make you a strong player).
– Each lesson is tailored to you, keeping your goals in mind. Challenging you while moving you ahead at your own pace.
– We have an extensive library of sheet music and audio tracks. We also have computer- assisted programs such as music slowdown programs and backing tracks that you get to use in your lesson. *
– Theory so you understand the music language
– Improvisation (Soloing, an important part if your going to play out in public)
– Styles (rock, blues, country, RnB to jazz) it’s all important. We will teach you the techniques to get you sounding like your favorite players or groups.
– We love to teach you music through the songs you want to play. Our goal is to get you playing, not learning how to take lessons. It takes a lot of work, but we show you ways to actually enjoy your practice time challenges and rewards.
Whether your goal is to play in one of our student bands or, just to entertain yourself or your friends, Troubador Music can help you achieve your goals.
Note: Some of the music software will need to be purchased by the student through third party companies if you want to use it in your practice.